Monday, May 19, 2014

Update...



For you, my readers, I apologize.  I know you all are waiting for the next chapter of New Beginnings and I promise, I am working on it.  I thought I had it all ready to go and then I went back to clean it all up nice and pretty for you and decided to scrap the whole thing and start all over again.

There will be a new chapter soon.  Hopefully within the next few days.

Thank you for your continued patience.  You have no idea how much it means that you all care enough about these characters to leave me comments asking for more.

I really do appreciate all of you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yours,

Queenie

4 comments:

  1. So glad to know you are still working on this. Thanks for the update. Will check a gain in a couple/few days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, Queenie, we will be here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice to know there's a lot more chapters ahead, absolutely love this story& characters, will wait as long as it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please take your time, your dedicated readers will be here!! Thank you for the info though. :-)

    ReplyDelete